Saturday, February 12, 2011

Skinny is inny

Party went well had fun lotsa kids and was good to see my friends :) there was snaacks treats cake goodies cupcakes everything but I say strong had few baby carrots some broccoli n cauliflower and coffee!!!! I almost had to eat cake but I can't I wouldn't have been able to so it without purging but I manged and did have anything else!! Woop!! Had beef broth with veg again so my cal count today is
176
Lower than I thought we will see what tomorrow says, I'm thinking of not weighing tomorrow n saving it for monday to keep me motivated and possibly surprised?? Input???
Dinner tomorrow at my moms....ribs but i will fill up on veggies and have a bit of meat I won't blow this now!! I'm realizing how much closer ad closer I'm coming to my goals and I don't want to stop I want this feeling to last forever and ever, oh and it will ;)
Stay strong!! The weekends almost through :)
Love you guys xoxoxo
And remember think thin!!!
And that winnings good.....but losing is BETTER!!!!
<3

2 comments:

  1. funny your worried about ribs tomorrow! when thats what i had today. of coarse purged but still.
    anywho!! loving that you are being so good :). Good inspiration for me.

    As for the weighing.. Let yourself wait another day!! I did and it was hard but i was like OH MY GOD! when i saw how much was gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration :-) I'm glad that you've been feeling well about things.

    Let yourself wait a day for the weighing. When you're struggling with a craving or something just remember how good it will feel to hang on and to see how much weight has fallen off :-)

    And "winning is good, losing is better" is my new motto! I've been telling myself that all the time.

    Great job on the not purging. I've cut down...HAHA...which means 1-2 times a day instead of 3-4. Oh well, I'm just glad to be slowly cutting back. Hopefully I won't have to purge today. I have been losing a lot of weight...finally in the double digits...so that is good motivation.

    Hope that tomorrow goes well for you love!

    ReplyDelete