Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morning :)
I didn't binge last night!! Ya hills woop
Today I have a birthday party to go too a kids first birthday party, I'm excited to see my friends and their kids but at the same time I'm terrified of the food i know that's gonna be there ack birthday cake snacks ack but I'm feeling strong!!! My oldest can have some cake etc
I'm down another 1.5lbs this am!!
131 now this is my lowest so far and I'm so close to my goal of 130 by monday maybe I can web pass that!! That is what is keeping me motivated! It will be nice to get out of the house today :) hubby's working so yah :)
I feel good today
Thank u everyone for ur comments and support it means so much to me!!!
I'm just glad I disnt binge n back to losing!!
Stay strong angels!!!!!
Binge free 3 days
Niks

2 comments:

  1. awesome job!! im proud of you :)

    keep on keepin on! & goodluck at the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! It's awesome hitting goal weights.
    Have fun at the party. =)

    ReplyDelete