Friday, February 4, 2011

Sabotage

Yea the title basically explains what I've been doing to myself, I deserve this punishment I've done bad so bad
I know it's that time of the month but I weighed this morning
What a fucking mistake
I'm up five fucking pounds
Five
That's five to many see people Ian a failure no matter what I do I fucking fail I'm trying to be strong but it's just kicking me in the teeth any chance it gets I deserve the worst punishment possible
Maybe now my fat stupid ass will learn it's lesson
Now it's the weekend and I'm so terrified cuz they are so hard for
Me too
:'( I'm so hurt at myself and letting everyone Down again
Like what the fuck is wrong with me??
Oh ya I'm just a fatass
N my mom wants to go fr lunch today so I'm gonna go see her cuz I said I would, I'm gonna be the biggest bucket of sunshine....
Great really great
Fuck

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! it happens to me to when I get my monthly.. Just remember every day is a new day and you can always eat something healthy @ lunch w/ your mom!
    & maybe the week before your monthly if you notice you binge a lot then, you should just allow yourself to eat instead of restricting. Now I dont mean eat ANYTHING but just eat all day veggies and fruits ! It seriously helps me the week before, because if i continue trying to restrict fully, then i just end up eating my whole fridge! but when i eat all day good foods, im full so i dont eat the ccrap later on .

    I duno. Thats my advice.
    take care love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun don't let it get to you so much, that's 5 pounds of water weight, when mother nature show's up and bitch slaps us with the scale. It will be gone easily enough. You are beautiful, you aren't letting people down, it happens to a lot of us. Sometimes being a woman sucks. There for ya and stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete