Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nothing to lose.......

But my FAT.
Straight up, I've got nothing to lose anymore but weight and my girls.
My girls aren't going anywhere and hopefully this FAT decides to split soon too.
That's up to me tho, uhg.
Haven't gained but haven't lost :(
I need to get on it!!!!!!
ok get ready for fat and I can't believe I'm posting but I need help.
I need to stop binging, I almost fasted yesterday.
then i ate
fuck meeeee
Be honest as you want. I need tough love, this pic was taken prob a week ago i hope i haven't fucking failed so horribly my bones are fading
fuck that
ill never give up
with this at least
life I'm giving up on that tho lol
everythinhg and anything i do is never good enough
so fuck you life why should i try when all you do is rape my up my ass lol
i had one good day got tickets n my hair done.
I knew it wouldn't last.
But I basically told hubby I'm going to this fucking concert i don't care what u do or think.
I'm glad i didn't back down, because i always do to make everyone happy.
fuck that not no more!!!!!!
AS~ I'm glad to know I'm not alone but your so much tinier than me!!!!! lol <3
Glitch~ I miss you!!! and yeah nicki minaj is my queen.
Unbeautiful~ I hope i can stay strong!!
I miss blogging but i feel i don't deserve too.
I'll take a pic of my yoga mat soon as I actually remember.
Lately I love the high on emptiness I get giddy and loopy, it's amazing I love it.
but none the less I am still fat.
My moms coming over today.....at least I'll get out.....she wants to go for lunch fuckity fuck
but then some shopping, retail therapy cures me.
Even tho if I spend money I don't have I'm bound to get some sort of lecture hahaha
meh
mama needs new comfys from vic secret.......I wanna new stud for my Munroe, i want i want i want
i want to be thin
i wish i could buy that shit
OK i must get decent
stay strong
more later
bitches
<3\
XoXo
nikki

6 comments:

  1. O-M-G!! What are your stats in this picture? Your spine and back bones are so prominent! I'm super jealous. You look so skinny. Beautiful, simply beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg? what? are u serious???? i think your comp must be broken i honestly dont even know how that pic looks like this. iam not that thin
    i'm 5'3.5"
    prob around 127...where i still am now uhg gross. but youve made my week it makes me want to stay motivated so i can see more bones.thank you, truly....thank you xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. your spine is very out there. so prominent like AS said. wow. I wish my spine stuck out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My glitched out sister from another mister!!! - OMG hahaha that made me day!!! I Missed you too!!! Stay strong girly - your spine is beautiful..... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell you once, I tell you again,
    I fuggin love that picture. yumm vertabrae!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well someones spine is PROMINENT. Skinny little bitch, and you better belief it!!
    Love ya Nikki.

    ReplyDelete