Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sorry bitches

Sorry lovelies.
Things lately have been......tough, you could say.
I'm currently not at home.
Staying with the rents
Took my girls n left.
don't feel like details.
I've been very suicidal....n i am a bit anti suicide...
but theres no way I'm abandoning my girls
made my mom upset
n my dad
I'm not going anywhere soon tho
i just want the drama to be over, quiet, i give up.
binged alot cuz I'm so depressed
brought my scale but its in the trunk of my car still....
I'm scared but getting back on track
walked today
ate minimal safe foods n no binging
ill weigh soon but when i feel its safeish
i cut my arm worse than i thought.
i never cut where people can see usually on my hips, thighs etc.
cut on top of my forearm closer to my elbow, it split fast and bad and bled alot.
the blade i use is extra sharp n i didn't think it would be easier.
exacto knife
sharp
i don't know how i feel about it
but i can say its a bad scratch....
it was deeper than all my others...
but more satisfying
it hurts like a mofo tho when i forget about it
and i have to cover as i am with my parents atm
meh
fuck you life
i miss you people but things have been so fucked
ill be back
Nikki




4 comments:

  1. Ohh baby. Stay safe girl< I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you know this, but I'm goiing to say it again anyway because you deserve to hear this:
    You are an amazing person, and you are incredulously strong. I know you don't want to be strong right now, and you don't have to be. You can be and do anything you want. When you do decide to be strong and what not, you'll do it with ease and finesse. Text me whenever you want, and text me to let me know when I can text you again (I've been giving you space to be free to do and feel whatever and however you want). I'll always be here and I' mproud that you stood up for yourself.
    Take care of yourself and try not to cut too deep, you don't want fugly scars like the ones on my arm that I showed you
    xxo xoxooxooox CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please stay safe. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Try not to cut like that again. Try not to cut at all as it is so addiciting. "The deeper you cut, it only gets worse." Please be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh dear my heart hurts for you. I'm very concerned...I've had you in my heart and thoughts lately. I'm really proud of you for getting out and doing what you needed to do for you and girls. Please don't kill yourself. I know this sounds selfish, but I don't know what I'd do without you hon. Cutting is scary and addictive. I'm so sorry you cut and so deep at that. Please know that you're loved and we all miss you here. Be safe, please. <3 love you

    ReplyDelete