Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another year older

Yesterday was my birthday.
:)
Pretty chill day but lately with how things have been, it was nice.
Hubby worked til' 4.
My rents came over to watch the girls
 ( cause god forbid it's my bday n they wouldnt take em overnight).
BUT thats not the point.
Went for dinner, I know food, but it was nice just the two of us.
Watched the hockey game, goddamn you Vancouver. Pull it together!!!!!!!
Ok, i'm calm.
Got flowers and a new set of headphones. Their called Beats by Dr. Dre.
If you wo not know what these are google it.
But they make my skullcandies look like dollar store SHIT.
They were $200.
Nuff said.
They make me WET.
bahahaha
Hubbys taking me to Victorias seceret to go shopping but i aint buying bras n panties haha
I love their PINK store. I'm gonna live in sweats and hoodies from there. hah I'm not paying out my ass for shit no one is going to see. hahahaha
I also got some cash and its going towards my new tattoo :)
I can't wait, gonna make an appt soon.
We went swimming this morning.
gross fat ass in a bathing suit but at least it was exercise

going shopping today!!!
okay and some pics.....



ok pics kinda suck but lil wayne was stellar. i dun knmow if the vid will work but yah
nikki

 

3 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday, I hope you had a great time! :) I love going to Victoria's Secret and Pink, buying lacy things always cheers me up. What kind of tattoo are you getting? The videos don't work on my computer, but the pictures look like you had an amazing time at the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday! Nice headphones. I bought some too..for $11! bahaha. :P I'm cheap.
    I hope to see a pic of your tattoo when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay photos! im glad you had fun sweeite. oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY even though i am a tad late..
    xx

    ReplyDelete