Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanks Bitches

What would I do with you lovelies?
I would not be here.
<3
Thank you for all your comments and thoughts.
Your all in my heart.
I'm home....I'm glad.....I was about to murder my parents in their sleep.
TOMORROWS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY
I mean what.
I'm ...... 21!!!! bahaha
I feel 21.
But I'm actually turning 26.
boo lol I'm a old lady hah
I got $140 already.
~woot~
I'm pretty sure I'm getting a tatty asap.
I've been working on the design and where I want it.



This is what I think I'm going for, I'm designing it a bit differently.
Maybe hearts...not stars?
Dragonflies instead of butterflies, I've got a tramp stamp on my back with butterflies HA
aaaand my girls names weaved into it.
OR
I may get my girls names under my collar bones, cause collar bones are
DELICIOUS.
But the bad thing of having such a hard week and being depressed and not being home and being around my mom the binge eater and always has junk around.
I have a food baby. :'(
I took my scale to my moms but it stayed in my trunk of my car.
My clothes feel ok but I know I've gained
TERRIFIED to weigh.
Bah.
But now I am home less junk, more yoga and back to our walks and I think were going swimming Sunday.
Scared? fuck yes
but its exercise.
okay I'm done for now.
sorry i haven't commented on your blogs but I have been reading them all.
Stay strong my baby beauties
XOX
Mama Niks.

2 comments:

  1. You're collarbones look YUM!!! LOL. They're beautiful. I envy them. I bet you haven't gained you are looking just as tiny as ever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! <3 <3 <3 Let us know what tat you decide to get. I hope you have the best birthday ever, you totally deserve it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it's a good one. :)
    Nice collarbones too. :)

    ReplyDelete