Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shopping bliss

Good evening lovelies <3
The past few days have been good.
Been shopping cause I've actually had bday money etc.
Victoria's Secret OWNS me.
Got some sweats, tank tops, and a new bra, it's super amazing.
Got a few tanks elsewhere and shorts.
Size 3 <3
I NEVER wear shorts but these are cute.
and a size three, id wear size three anything haha
tomorrow is going to be the first day I've weighed since I came home.....
Ive been good, yoga, walking and minimal safe foods.
I was 118.5 last time I weighed so I'm praying for the best but not getting my hopes up because I've done that before n been shot downTOWN! so yea.....
Please cross your everything and pray to the weight gods for me!!!!
erm tomorrow i have a doc appt cuz hubby says im getting to skinny, not healthy n wants me to get checked out FACK. I'm not even at a low weight yet gah.
A new follower also this excites me.
:)
Welcome
Stay strong
xox
nikki

2 comments:

  1. Ahh shopping sounds like it was so much fun! I'm glad you were able to do that...sounds like you got some super cute clothes! I love Victoria's Secret but I've been too broke to afford them lately grrrr. I've got my fingers crossed for you I hope you have a good experience with the scale tomorrow morning...please do the same for me...I binged :'( scared about what my weight will be but who knows...Please be safe with your weight hon, I'm sure your guy knows what he is talking about. Lots of lvoe to you stay strong hon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping is fun..when you have money. Otherwise it's not fun because then you aren't doing it. bahaha. Silly me. I wear a size 2/3 and I am 108.2 pounds. I must be fucking huge compared to you because we are the same height and if I'm still wearing 3's 10 pounds lighter than you, than damn I must be fat. Sorry. Tell your boy not to worry. Tell him that 107.6 is the bottom of the healthy range for someone who is 5'4". He probably won't care and will still make you go to the doctor but that's what the doc will say.

    ReplyDelete