Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sleepless nights

hey people :)
Guess what? My weekend has been surprisingly good...
Didn't binge fri or sat night
Went out last night n visited my boys <3 they make me feel like a bizzillion dollars I'm comfortable around them and they respect me :)
Surprised hubby let me go
We just smoked weed and watched tv :)
Was a nice break, could have gone to the bar but that's a different story
Yesterday I weighed in at 135 lowest yet this is a first goal for me seeing I was this weight when I got hitched
Weighed this morning I'm Down another pound 134. I'm so excited
I'm gettin there
On the way home last night hubby told me to get mcdonalds on te way home
Omfg talk about temptation....but I stayed strong!!!!! I can't believe it but I had support and it helps that my boys think I look awesome and thin n that was the best motivation. I needed :) and I was rewarded this am :) I'm on my way :)
Uhm ya short but sweet :)
Stay STRONG!!!!!! <3 peace love skinny bitches

Ps- dear ana- I'm beyond tired, but sleep eludes me, could you please stop mind FUCKING me please while I try to rest. Muchly appreciated
Love Nikki

4 comments:

  1. well done on not binging once again hun! your an inspiration (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the lack of sleep. 3 nights tossing and turning having dreams of binging on whale and being put in IP. Fml.
    <3 you are amazing. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 thanks loveys!!! Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Great job for resisting temptation!!!! That's so great!! You're doing so well! I think that we should be buddies as well. Are you on PrettyThin? If so, my name on there is Catchmyfall428 I'd love to have a buddy during this time, I'm really going to need the support, especially since I'm just getting back into the swing of things. It's become so hard to say no to food now...but I go to bed every night so mad at myself! :( gah!

    ReplyDelete