Friday, January 28, 2011

Do I need a title??

Ok so this won't b long cause my comp is dead and my chargers fucked!! Ya yay me lol hopefully get a new one soon, I'm so lost without my femputer hahah at least I have my phizzy. Apparently that's what I'm calling my phone in case u were wondering lol
Uhm I think tues night I binged
Grew balls n weighed I was up .5 not horrid but bot great
I stayed positive after wanting to drop of the face of the earth
Didn't binge wed did yoga and went fer a walk
Thursday I binged yet again
Weighed this am and I'm the same I was when I didn't binge n weigh so I'm still at my lowest so far fml I'm one lucky motherfucker Like I got a free pass
I'm not gonna sabotage myself anymore
I realize I'm dropping faster than I thought
Just gotta be patient
Ate maybe 150 cals today n did yoga I'm sore from now let alone tomorrow
I can't wait!
I hope tomorrows weigh goes well I've been drinking my diet tea alot so maybe that's helping even if I suffer cramps I'll live n be thin in the end :D
Um yup I'm going to try to get thru all weekend without overeating or binging n monday will b good I know it. Wish me luck people!!!
Stay strong <3 peace love skinny
Have a good weekend bitchettes

No comments:

Post a Comment