Friday, January 14, 2011

Fail

I don't feel like writing much because I;m trying to forget how I fucked up last night :(
I binged....I was doing so well fuck fuck fuck fuck
I did not weigh because im depressed enough
i feel gross why did I not think of this before i ate arg
I'm going to try n not let this little slip mess me up though.
Im gonna be a good girl all weekend and hopefully still hit a goal of 3lbs by monday.
im halfway there i guess
Im gona drink tons of water and have my tea today
it will flush me out well and im gonna do good this weekend!!!!
I was starting to feel somewhat ok about myself but damn i hope that feeling comes back.
Im excited its friday but bummed cause im doing fuck all and the weekend does scare me cuz its easier for bad food and binges. but not me.
i can do this.
Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment