Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fuck You

I fucking hate myself
I hate when I'm not even up for an hour and ive already been bitched at because I didn't throw the shovel properly.
I hate being called a stupid lazy asshole, cuz yah all I do is sit on my FAT ass with my thumb up my ASS watching YOUR kids.
No, I don't do fuck all.
So guess what, Im actually gonna do fuck all
so if u wanna bitch about something, ill give u something to bitch about
Ok so hes snowblowing and needed the shovel so i threw it bujt it wasnt far enough blah blah blah told me to come out n snowblow ( i wish) cause ya im just doiung nothing inside. grrrrrrr its not even noon and im pissed
meh whats new
fuck
i hate binging
buti didnt last night yay but i didnt weigh cuz im still too terrified
i hate fake people
i hate people who SAY they love you n then they call u names and make u feel like SHIT
i hate everything right now
except for coffee
im so mad
but its my fAUULT
so yah yay what a grand beginning to the day
fuck
I hate.
Call me a hater
i dont care, please just dont call me fat.

"Do u ever walk into the bathroom and leave the light off or turn it off so you dont have to see your own reflection looking back? " welcome to my world.......

Niks

No comments:

Post a Comment