Monday, January 17, 2011

Can never knock me down

Worst weekend ever.
fail
bad fail
did not reach any goals :( Sorry Cj

But I am back, my dad got me out of the house today which was a godsend. went shopping
Took me to Victoria's Secret <3 Got some sweats which are a small :D and a hoodie is a medium but not gonna let that discourage me. They are gorgeous, im never taking these clothes off. I walked a ton today and have only had 2 small tomoatoes, b ite of a cucumber and sodium free broth (ack) but its safe. lol so im gonna say 100cals or under and its 630pm!! thats all for today n back on the wagon tomorrow, im scared to weigh but I got myself into this mess I gotta face the numbers. I will be thin
Ive never wanted anything so bad ever.
When I want something i get it
i just wish it was now
PATIENCE I hate you
but i got nothing but time
I reconnected with a good friend today, she understands, shes like me <3 I love you boo
Shes a great support too, I don't know what I would do if my friends and support didnt believe in me, cause I sure dont
Ill post more tomorrow when i have more time.
Stay Strong
Peace
Love
Skinny <3

No comments:

Post a Comment