Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ramble ramble

Hello lovelies
Sorry it's been a few days, of torture and hell.
weekend went bad not going into details it was just bad.
my mom n dad took the girls saturday night and we went for supper. was ok, had 2 drinks and a sandwich off the eating right menu and only ate half. doesnt count tho considering i binged later on
fail
I started thinking why I felt like such shit. Then I realized how much I want this and all I am doing is setting myself back further and further and making things wayyyyyy harder than they already are. So what am I gonna do? I'm gonna change, im going to do whatever it takes to lose.
Sacrifices must be made and i'm willing to make them :)
I did not binge sunday night
I did not binge monday night
prob had under 500 cals in both days
weighed this morning and its at the lowest I have been yet, not my lowest lowest but most recent lowest. I'm glad i shaped up and I couldn't have done it without my help (cj and kalei <3)
You keep me fouused and strong
I'm doing this for me and you :))
I have nothing else interesting to write....goiung shopping today....at least I will get outta the house.
Peace
Lurv
Skinnay

<3
"Never give up"

2 comments:

  1. well done on not binging sunday and monday (: hope you feel better soon !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, it's been a long week but I'm getting back on track :)

    ReplyDelete