Monday, January 31, 2011

I already want this day to be over.
I ate last night guess it was a binge
I haven't had a good sleep in six months
Baby either is awake or I have insomnia
If I eat I sleep
so I ate hate me or whatever
I don't seem to care today
I didnt weigh but I'm gonna do good all week
I'm gonna hit the 20's before valentines day
I hope I can
But guess who came to visit me today for the first time prob in years?.....
Aunt flo
Fan fucking tastic
I havent had it since fuck at least a year n a half or more
N bam today she returns.
Maybe that's why I'm being such a bitch
My mom even noticed before I had seen aunties arrival
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
I guess I'm not tryin hard enough, I hope this doesn't fuck my weighloss
Cuz then I'm gonna rage more than I am already haha fuck
I haven't eaten today n drank my diet tea but meh fuck
Sorry people im lame I'm mad I'm tired n just want to be numb, maybe me n my razor could settle some Of these feelings.
Fml
Fml
Fml
Stay strong lol seems ironic

No comments:

Post a Comment