Friday, January 7, 2011

Holy Guacamole.....wait isn't that high in cals?????

Not a bad day :)
My mom took my oldest girl last night for the night, was a nice break so I just had the baby. Got maybe an hour extra of sleep lol but then I had to take my babe for her immunizations at 1030, i had planned on getting up at 9 hahahaha 10:01 am later haha at least I only had to get a baby dressed. thank god lol, went well tho she only cried a tiny bit :)
After that went out to my moms to get my girl n she said she was taking us out for lunch ack, i usually have nothing until supper, let alone lunch.
went to east side marios= pasta bread and CARBS booo the enemy
thank god they had somerthing i consider safe just a garden salad with a grilled chicken booby. I think i did goo consiering...they braught 2 loaves of hot homemade bread to start, and them my moms friend ordered appys (deep fried cheese) i think i just vomited in my mouth a bit.
but i sucked on my coffee n said no thanks!!
ate my salad
then they got dessert too fml but i was strong and said no!!
I had to eat but it was only a bit.
then hubby brought home A & W but a grilled chick burger i took a few bites of the chicken n tossed the rest. so far so good :)
Oh i idnt have time to weigh this am cuz lack of time etc- made me feel fat all day
Im going to have tea.....i think i need a good flush lol i can feel the cramps now lol fml
i hope the weighjt is ok in the am. lets cross fingers!!!
CJ im thinking of you an hope your safe in this wintery mess!!!!
uhm, have a good weekend and stay strong!!
i made it for my non binging goal now my new goal is to not binge/over eat on the weekend
have a fab weekend!!!
xxx
ooo
thin is IN

No comments:

Post a Comment