Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Will the cold help me lose weight??!?

Gotta love Canada, god damnnit its so cold. -30 degrees celcius---i dont know what it is in farenheight but its fucking cold!!!! In a way i like it, cause if im cold i feel i burn more calories than I do when im hawt.
Yesterday was a good day, my mama came over n took me and my girls for lunch...I was a bit panicky when we were going for lunch, but at least we went somewhere where they had something safe (chicken boob and salad). I took the rest "home" to eat, my mom bitched and said eat all the chicken.....I started saying something about how i need a new bra, but im not one losing weight n i dont want to have to get another in a few months...oops...right away....she said, why do u need to lose more weight!? HERE WE GO AGAIN.....because mom i wanna lose all this baby FAT i still have and get to the weight i was before i was prego. it was really nice of her to say that i look great now and blah blah but iam not done. iam still 20lbs away from a goal not my goal but a goal. Then she said the word i dread...you look healthy. she mine have well just said your fat. i know she means well but i have this under control, i know what iam doing andd what to expect. everyone thinks im gonna go loopy again bah whatever ill show them :)
After lunch we did some shopping, which was good cuz we walked alot, got a new cardigan, its an orangey peach color. I Lurv it, i also lurv it because its a small :) i could have gotten a medium...but then what kind of motivation is that????
im back down into the 30;s where i was before thank god cause my weekend was not good!! but im back on track and havent binged in 2 days!! hoorah :)
but shopping was fun, i was a bit worried for supper cuz i usually only have one meal a day\
hubby had leftovers from lunch and so did my oldest, i said i was still full from lunch and got away with no supper!! it was awesome!! hubby never even asked if i had eaten or if i was going to eat. hes been better lately im nice to him and he doesnt ask questions...its perf, for now. i ate a yogurt before i went and got blitzed so i wasnt munching hard after or binge later last night.
went good, didnt binge, but fuck hubby and his loud crunchy orgasmic smelling potato chips behind me. i stayed strong and thought about my motivators
  • My new sweater and clothes that are smalls
  • One of my boys has a bday in March and im going, i havent been out to the bar in forever and im gonna make sure i blow the socks off whoever i see.
  • My birthday is in may and i wanna look smoking for that too
  • summer
  • summer
  • summer
  • lol and i might meet my best text budd ever soon an i dont want her to think im a fat ass piggy.
thats all i got but if that doesnt help me im fucked!! FUCKED!!!
its to cold to go outside so im gonna clean today and hopefully workout!!
im done ranting......for now


No comments:

Post a Comment