Thursday, January 13, 2011

Numero 4!!! Bitches....

Day number 4 of not binging!! Im glad im so strong, i feel strong. Im down another 1.5lbs.....3 pounds away from my first goal. I did yoga yesterday, felt so good but im suuuuuure feeling it today!! Im gonna rest toay i think :) my parents are coming over which is nice but at the same time "oh we will pick up lunch or go for lunch" aggghhhhhh fml. I dont like to eat til later. Hope fully i can get out of supper again. blah im smart lately, ill figure something out.
Im stoked i have another follower hahaha im lonely lol.
hmmm....
CJ: Your blog post touched my heart so much. Im so glad we met and the relationship we have developed. You understand me and suppiort me so much. You are my rock and I think of you so much ( in a non creepy way) I love how you confide in me and text me whenever u need support. im so happy i can help in any way possible, it makes me feel great and not a useless boob. I dont know where i would be without your friendship support and swift kicks in the ass <3 xoxoxo
I hope today goes well for everyone.
We have new goals, lose 3 lbs by monday and no binging until sat. im hoping to make it til monday so i lose as much as possible <3 we can do it!!!!!
uhm shit yah my mind is blank........if i remember how to think later ill blog some mo!!
peace n skinny
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment