Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 continued....

So my rents came over, went well I guess. Didn't get lunch, said we had a later lunch which was 50% true. I made them some sammiches.
Buttt my mom did say something.
"So your not eating again eh? or not properly are you???"
oh here we go againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
i said mom i had a late breakfast
she said i always use that excuse
blah
But im glad i had nothing until supper :)
Dry mixed veggies n plain chicken breast again
yes again but its safe
i felt good euphoric waifish light headed, then I ate boo but i had to. im done for the day tho
thinking around 200 cals so im good for the day im excited to see how much ive gone down tomorrow :):)
it's finally smoke time thank GOD or whoevers out there lol.
time to quiet the voices....just for a bit :)
stay strong
stay thin
stay beautiful
NikkiNikki nine doors ahahaha
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoox
x
love

No comments:

Post a Comment