Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lies....

I didn't binge last night so that makes 2 nights in a row for me!!! it feels like its been 2 years. My goal is to not binge and make it to friday. My girl Cj is doing it with me and were doing wicked bad. stay strong girl we can do it!!
uhm weighed this am and down 1.5lbs.....i lost yah but seems like i should have been happier....ill be happy when i see double digits <3
so basically lately ive been hearing things from a friend that basically i should have been learning from the source. I hope that makes sense........but basically i've come to realize i'm living a lie.....how grand......
I don't know what to believe anymore and how I'm being played, but I'm done. I don;t know whats truth and whats a load of shit, which is hard because im forced to show what i hide alot and excuses are made for my ed, but now i sometimes think this is why.
You wanna lie to me
not anymore
im not as  stupid as you think
You won't play me anymore.
You wanna play? Lets play
I'm going to smoke then bed......day number three of not binging......cant wait til morning to weigh.
Night Lovelies......
Peace & Love
       xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment