Saturday, July 16, 2011

Halo

I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore.
If you are thank you.
I'm in one sticky mother fucking situation.
I don't even know what to say or have an explanation.
All I can seem to say is FUCKKKKK or damn or mmmm
CJ~ I loved your post about 5 truths and lies so here are mine :

5 truths
  1. I love my girls more than I will ever know
  2. I'm addicted to coffee and if it could be interveniously injected I would
  3. Iam going to try and work on things in family even if it hurts and im not 100% happy
  4. I will be happy
  5. i will be thin
5 lies
  1. one day I will be happy
  2. I accept my body
  3. what happened happened and i've learned my lesson
  4. it wont happen again
  5. I will not cut until I bleed the blood I deserve
FUCKKKKK
I'm going shopping today i hope i can stop thinking.....maybe for 5 minutes.......ive stopped taking my meds...why u ask.....i dont know....because i'm so far gone whats the point anymore.................

No comments:

Post a Comment