Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good day my readers, my beautiful readers.
The weekend has been....ok? Kinda had a bit of a breakdown yesterday. stressed, mad frustrated.
every emotion at once.
Im a fat fuck
havent didnt weigh cause i ate and im a pig
gross i know.
I just wanna get back on track and fucking stay there, damn DAMN!!
We went for a walk yesterday n sat at a park.
was nice and i wore shorts haha wtf
and i wore my new shorts out in public last night hah yay me.
I keep waking up in the worst mood but we went swimming this morning :)
our sunday family swim was nice.
the weathers been nice, windy as FACK tho but not bad.
uhg im discusting and fat and fucking grotesque haha
short but i dunno what else to say
xoxoxo
stay strong
nikkay

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you got in some good exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you girl. I hope you enjoyed swimming. You can do this, I know you can! You're amazing <3

    ReplyDelete