Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I fly like paper

Been mia
shits been crazy
been eating far to much
not losing
aunt flo here
fat fat FAT FUCKING WHORE
hubbys new job so hes gone for weeks
its good for not eating
but ive been b/ping alot
alot
but im still fat
118.5 hahahha ya right im terrified to weigh and feel like ive gained 15.
im grotesque i know and dont feel or deserve that i belong here
im ashamed and sorry my lovelies.
my throat hurts from purging its gross
like me
i hope i can change things soon
I dont wanna think anymore
yay drugs
the only thing keeping me sane
drugs and cigs
Im thinking of you all
gah i hate this feeling
xox
niks

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're in a bulimia cycle...its scary crazy isn't it?? I'm here for you, honey, and I know what you're going through. I hope that things get better for you. Trust me, the sooner you can pull yourself out of this cycle the better off you will be. I've gone so deep to the bottom I was sure I'd never make my way out of it. Please, try hard not to reach that point,it is so scary. Lots of love to you sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful nikki, you matter far to much in this world to get hurt. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete