Friday, April 29, 2011

SICK

Quick update.
The concert went like this.....
Left at 7:30pm.....doors were supposed to open at 8pm.
SUPPOSED to open at seven but they were delayed.......
The one day it was SHIT ASS MUTHERFUCKING weather.
It was grey ass shit and fucking raining....not hard BUT when you stand in the wind and rain for over an hour in a hoodie......
NOT impressed....
They took FOREVER to open the doors and get everyone in.
I almost walked back home and said fuck this shit, it's not worth it.
BUT we finally made it in.
Thank god I had my tall boys with me, cause people were pissed off, pushy and cutting in line as I stood in my soaked ass clothes.
I was freezing let alone the hoochie ass BITCHES who thought they could cut in line cause they dressed like whores and didn't wanna wait. HA
I don't think so.
The security lady gave me a squeeze and let us in first HAHAHAHA
We found our section, waited in line more....
and finally got to our seats.
They weren't even done setting up the stage yet fml
I was just glad to sit and be out of the rain.
Some crazy punk bitch opened but only did one song from her set because they were so behind.
Mix Master Mike and Travis Barker did their set. It was awesome.
Barker can fucking hammer those drums.
he's hot
mmmm
I thought to myself in line holy FAKKKKKKK
this better be worth my time, i was angered.lol
Lil Wayne was FUCKING SIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKK!!!!!.
It was so worth it, he looked exactly how I thought he would, he was great live and the show blew my mind.
Nicki Minaj was SICCKKERRRR!!!!
I love her
My heart is still beating fast. She was great live and did the songs I wanted to hear.
We fucked off around midnight cause I wanted to beat all the drunk ass people on the way home.
lol
It was a great time, totally impressed with the show.
Lil Wayne is gonna have my babies hahah
Today I've been binging :(
I haven't had a binge day in months.......I felt bad today horrible so I ate.
Don't ask why I just did.
Well so much for a quickie lol
xox
N.

p.s. i'll post pics asap they are not the greatest but meh lol <3

2 comments: