Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Please take me away

Told you when I get my hopes up they come crashing down.
Typical.
Easter went ok...binged on some chocolate Sunday night because I couldn't say no anymore.
FAT
Monday, Tuesday did yoga laundry worked out went for countless walks.
I thought it would be safe to weigh this am.
Alas I am still the same. Not even down .5
The fucking same.
Arg, frustrating.
I will stay strong and pray it goes down tomorrow.
I'm not busting my ass for fun here.
Tomorrow is Lil Wayne, I hope I'm not to fat to go.
I'm vuuury excited though.
My gf is gonna come with me, she has weed. haha
It better be a bitchin' good time.
I've been on PT more lately but realize why I'm not there more often muhah yay for blogs.
I'm still in shock from the stupid numbers.......I won't ramble away my pathetic thoughts anymore.
Birthday is still soon but no one seems to give a fuck, not even my family.
Surprised, you ask?
Not really, I'm used to my life being filled of disappointment.
Expect the worst, so when it happens, it's has less of an impact.
Stay strong
N.

2 comments:

  1. =( awe babe.... im here for ya! Just a txt away...
    you have fun of lil wayne!! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omg omg how was lil wayne and nicki minaj? im super jealous .. it seems my tickets where lost in the mail?
    x

    ReplyDelete