Monday, April 11, 2011

Morning Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend :)
Lots of things have happened are going to happen soon so I thought I would share with my favs
Ok...we smoke weed, chronically for prob 5 years on and off.
I quit while I was preg etc, but we never quit quit.
We can hardly afford it but it had become a necessity here.
Things have been rough in the past few weeks and hubby and I need change.
Change can be terrifying or exciting.
I'm both.
Hubby might be getting a job with my dad up north soon. Sent his resume off and were hoping for the best.
My dad is a supervisor up there and he has lotsa friends and pull with alot of people.
He would be making DOUBLE what he makes now.
It would be either 2 weeks on and one week off
or 2 weeks and 2 weeks.
We really haven't been apart from each other that long ever.
But I'm thinking maybe if we don't see each other every single day, we wont want to kill each other in our sleep. haha no joke actually lol
We wouldn't be struggling with money anymore and we could get a new house probably in under a year. A new house bigger newer :)
A fresh start :)
I'm excited and I don't believe in god but I'm praying this works out for the best.
We need change badly.
So today's my first day not smoking, hubby quit last Thursday to get a head start, today is my first day.  I am nervous BUT instead of smoking were all going for a walk everyday this week after he comes home from work so it keeps us busy and not thinking about smoking and it's family time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand exercise!!!! oh and ya no more munchies.
There are more positive than negatives
it's motivating.
I'm excited to do some yoga then go for walks :))
We will be happier, healthier and skinnier and maybe a bit richer
I'm stoked
not gonna lie
<3
Hubby and I spent a much needed night out on Saturday night. My rents watched BOTH kids lol and we rented a suite for the night. king size bed n jacuzzi tub mmmmm
the hotel room was like an apartment, I have never seen a tub, shower or bathroom that big ever.
We took a cab to west ed mall, wandered around had a nice supper with the cutest waitress ever.
it was nice sitting in the bar with no kids and getting drunk lol
I got a new blue gem for my Munroe, couldn't convince hubby to get another piercing but soon. If he gets that job I'm gonna get another tatty <3
It's sunny today
I didn't binge for the first time last night since i cant even remember.
I weighed this morn too, it's been weeks.
129
still.
But it will get me back on track and focused if i weigh more often now. I've slacked enough!!
Time to get on it :)
Yoga and walks and tea and no binging should equal pounds buh bye.
staying positive!!!!
Today I may go up to the mall just to wander around, id go for a walk but were going later, i shall do some yoga, i miss it and how great it makes me feel
wow this was long haha
KIA- omg your nomination has me glowinnnngggg haha
Cj- boys suck.....i love u still
I can fly n shit i will give u my email in a comment, your art interests me, haha and i so will tell my hubby's there is a death ray waiting!!! hahaah
Stay strong everyone
I'm thinking of you all :)
ill post more later if i have time and or remember lmao

STAY SKINNY
Nikki
<3




3 comments:

  1. Deep breathing; cycling; swimming.
    Mostly the deep breaths; kept me stable when i quit cigarettes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going well for you. It's good that you quit smoking and that you have back-up plans for when you want to do it. Smart thinking lady. :)
    I hope the job works out for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a motivating post, makes me want to get off my ass and do something lol. Hope everything works out for you, best of luck!

    dotty

    xx

    ReplyDelete