Monday, April 18, 2011

NIHT

Happy Monday my lovelies.
I hope your weekend was acceptable lol.
8 days binge free.
I can't believe it.
I kinda binged last night, I didn't eat healthy so i call it that but should I have to restart my binge days? I ate a pancake and 2 granola bars :(
Aunt flo is still here and last time I weighed I was 122, I'm still hoping for teens this week. I will not binge and exercise as much as i can.
I want to see teens when Aunt flo bloody leaves hahaha
no pun intended but it's still funny.

this thinspo page makes me horny
hahah good pics
But the weekend was pretty good
saw my boys Saturday night
smoked weed
realized how much it is a trigger for me to binge
I wanna smoke so bad but then i do
and i regret it sooooo bad
cause the binge urge kicks in hard
I think I've been doing well because of not smoking
but it's so harrrrrddddddddddddddd
Fuck you addictions
lol
went swimming yesterday woop woop exercise
except for my ugly body in a swim suit
haha hey i wasn't the worst there.
been doing yoga...seem to be getting more flexy
woop woop
uhm
i cant think anymore right now lol
my parents are coming over with gifts from there mini road trip.
woop woop
better fix my hair
more later bitches
stay strong!!!!!
10 ten days til my lil wayne n nicki minaj concert
19 days til my buuuurrrfday!!!!
Madd love to all
Nikki xxx


1 comment:

  1. let me know what ya get from ya parents !
    and um dont mean to nag ya but my tickets still havent arrived? hurry up maaan or ill miss it! (:xx

    ReplyDelete