Monday, April 4, 2011

READ THIS!!!!!!

bahaha interested now aren't ya\???????
Hello lovelies <3
I've been so busy lately, but I have been reading even if I have not been commenting :)
Weekend was OK, binged, didn't, binged, didn't.
Thank the universe that is over.
I haven't weighed in forever, but I'm recovering.....I don't want to weigh until I haven't binged in a few and yah not be horridly disapointed.
So the plan is with Miss Cj <3
Three days no binging and at least an hour of physical activity everyday.
No weigh until Thursday eeep, but Ive gone this far, It's only three days right?
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
hummmm.....today started out shit
BUT
Went for a hard hour walk, came home cleaned like a mad lady, made supper, made buns, yah it's been a good productive day aaaaand prob only around 200 cals? or more but it's still low
I will not binge tonight cause I didn't walk thru mud with my nice shoes for nothing!!!!
I got some new hot pink laces for my fly sneaks :D
post pics soon.
I keep saying that eh? hahaha
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?
hahaha
Hubby had a meeting later after work tonight.
It's hindering my smoking after supper abilities!!!!! Lets home he comes home soon.
At least I didn't have to feed him n I could eat alone.
I've still been doing my Yoga lately and whatever I can whenever I can :)
Better than a kick in the taint
baahhah
LIL' WAYNE AND NICKI MINAJ IN 24 DAYS!!!!!
I'm stoked and hubby wants to come with me now :)
yay
gotta look good for the show right? right.
And my burrfday etc
Ok I'm done boring you now haha
Ill try n post more
xoxoxox

Nikkay

2 comments:

  1. No actually i would of read this without the big headline :P hehe
    im still waiting for my ticket to lil wayne and nikki minaj to come in the mail.. please add in a plane ticket too.. thanks :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love you and your pink laces, simple as that... <3

    ReplyDelete