Monday, April 25, 2011

Yup...

Morning lovelies.
So yah I ate last night...binged I guess.....had some chocolate, couldn't say no anymore. Yah I know fat gross blah ew but honestly, I'm glad it's outta my system, barely any chocolate left due to the fact I didn't buy much and my 3 year old has devoured alot of it. Yah didn't weigh but took my lax tea last night. I feel ok, it's odd but I'm staying positive.

That's my new top :):)
It's not something I would but right away but hubby really liked it so I thought why not. It's peasanty and girly just like me :) It's a bit shorter than all my tops but look no more muffin top so I don't have to worry I guess. I like how the back is lower too :)
Ignore my pajama pants bahaha Your lucky I have pants on at all
bahaha
I also got new sunglasses woot woot.

CJ~ thank you for your last comment, seems just like nothing will ever be good enough but I'm blessed to have you and I can't believe Ive actually inspired someone, your post made me smile xoxoxoxo

I have another follower!?!!?!? Get the fuck outta here, haha WELCOME!!!
I feel loved haha
Mondays suck balls but I feel ok, having some java, should probably do some laundry.......make some buns for hubby's lunch, supper and then thank god for our walk after supper :)
Maybe I could even squeeze some yoga in <3
I'm throwing all my good vibes out there to all of you, cause you all deserve to be happy.
Yesterday was different, but today is good, it's odd but I'm going with it.
Stay strong lovelies
xoxoxo
Nikki
P.s. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj THIS Thursday...sorry Gracey.....I'll take pics tho!!

P.p.s - My birthday is in 12 days.

1 comment: