Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Say what? what


Hey lovers
short post
Aunt flo is almost gone
was gonna weigh this am but I'm gonna wait til tomorrow morning and hope for the best!!!
Yesterday rents took me for lunch but it went well, did yoga and went for over an hour walk.
Didn't smoke weed at all....doing ok....still withdrawin a bit but i find shit to do.
OMG 2 new followers in like 2 days?
WELCOME!!!!!
going out with my friend again today to walk the mall, she needs shoes.
I like leaving the house.
SHES MY BESTIE!!!!!! <3 XOXOXOX
mmmmmmaybe I can find something for myself
I mean what?
I feel bony today.......it's odd but good, I'm glad I'm getting out too.
I always have so much to say then I get here and I go blank
damn
I'm thinking of every one of you
xoxoxox
stay strong
Mama Niks

Evening, thought id update quick.
Had a good day, went shopping walked around, ate very little.
overall good day
yogurt (35)
almonds (50)
Salad with tons of veggies n chicken breast-180 max/?
so far so good
I'm excited for tomorrows weigh nervous but excited
Ive done my best
went for a walk after supper again too over an hour
bed soon, got my greenn tea <3
Dream thin my lovelies
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment