Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK

Black seems to be fitting for today even tho the sun shines and beats its rays on me like cancer.

The title says it all.
I weighed this am.
what
the
fuck
:'(
I was hoping for teens. I'm so fucking close I can taste it.
I want it so bad. SO bad.
Still 122.
Aunt flo isn't 100% gone....that better be why.
I've been fucking bustin' my ass working out, doing yoga, walking tons eating very little.
So what the FUCKKKKKKKK.
Honestly, I hate to say this, but I think I need to be in taking more calories.
More small healthy things during the day.
uhgggggg
I know I haven't fucked up tho binge wise I have been good with eating and not binging so in a way I'm not so mad at myself.
I'm not giving up.
I haven't seen teens since before kids so over 4 years ago.
So yeah, I want this bad
and I'm gonna get it.

Damn I rant alot.
I don't care.
Don't like don't read

Ive been keeping up with all your blogs lately and commenting when I have something witty to say.
I welcome all my new followers and I praise the ones I have

CJ- your my rock, you know this, I love you long time.
Gabby- your my baby!!! haha fuck monkeys stay strong girl...11 days??
Gracey- Im glad u got bak on the wagon stay stronnnnngggg!!!!
AS- OMG ITS 420 AND I QUIT SMOKING WEED hahaha
WHAT THE FUCK hahahaha
K.- I'm so glad to have you back honey, I can actually talk to you and you understand....so glad that babies out of you now, stay strong and be patient...I'm always here for you.

everyone else i love you but I'm bad with remembering things haha
my badd

 <3 IT'S 4/20 TODAY!!!!!! <3
 I have zero weed and "quit"
bahahaha
time for another.......
what he fuck moment haha
My girl smoked me up yesterday....LOVE YOU....and possibly today if I can get away sans kids.
I'm not getting my hopes up tho like I did with my weigh in this morning because everything just came crashing down.
I should have known, that's what happens all the time when I get my hopes up.
Life says NOPE.
Fail.
Today I'm gonna tidy this house, go to the bank, hopefully yoga, then our walk after supper :)
Lets hope it goes alright lol

Love you all xoxooxx
NiKkI

1 comment:

  1. 10 days. SO FREAKING EXCITED.
    love you, the more healthy stuff plan sounds good. I vote for a 2 day try!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete