Saturday, April 23, 2011

TEENS!!

Miranda Kerr <3 So Lovely

So happy Easter weekend, I was terrified because of the stupid chocolate and food related SHIT!!!.

I weighed this am.
I've been busting my ass lately and it's been paying off!
118.5lbs

I jumped up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning who got everything and more than she wanted.
I haven't been this low in over 5 years!!!!! I'm so proud I did it. I thought I'd get stuck around 120 like before but nope. Staying strong.
I almost binged the other night. On stupid Easter chocolate eggs.
It's because I went n saw my friend one night and we smoked weed.
It was so nice but It's what fuelled my binges 100%
Now I have been binge free for probably over two weeks and it blows me away. I had a slip up last Friday  (not yesterday last Friday),
but since then Ive been good. I've been eating more healthy during the day like fruit, almonds yogurts etc and it's been helping cause I haven't gained.
I craved teens so bad it made my mouth water and made me horny LMAO
that's right.
I was 120 yesterday and I didn't even see 119, what a treat.
Hubby n I went to the mall today, got 2 new pairs of sunglasses and a new top, ill post a pic when I have some more time later.
We have a birthday party to go to today for a friend of mines little boy, hes turning two.
Kids birthday=cake, hot dogs and not safe food.
So I'm a bit anxious but I'm planning not eating at the party at all. It's at 4 so I'm gonna eat before I leave. I refuse to eat unsafe foods and I made it clear I am having zero birthday cake. I will have veggies if they are out but that's it, Haven't had anytime today to workout or yoga but we walked the mall and my cal intake is low.
Wish me luck but my weight this morning will keep me strong!
Tomorrow I don't think were going swimming but we will go for a walk.....Hubby wants sorry IS making pizza tomorrow. He's gonna make dough so homemade but it's still pizza, fml. If I don't eat it shit will hit the fan. Meh we shall see.
I'm wondering if I should weigh tomorrow morning or weight hahaha until Monday. we shall see.
I love you my lovelies <3
Stay strong
mama nikki is thinking of you all
xoxoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. im so proud of you ! well done (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new weight hun! i know, what are we gonna do with them [men] *rolls eyes* hehe. It took about half an hour to have done, i think a good one normally costs £30 but they had an offer on for easter and it was half price so at the recommendation of a friend I decided to go for it. This was my first and im really enjoying the bronzness. (It gives me something else to look at other than the fat) It should last a couple of weeks. maybe longer if i moisturize a lot. id defo recommend it- just exfoliate and moisturize like hell for the few days leading up to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. - also looking forward to seeing your new top! :)

    ReplyDelete