Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Three

This is prob my top ten thinspos I love.
Her ribs. Her hips.
The message.
The hello kitty necklace?
mmmmm

IT'S HUMP DAY
I wish i had a good pic for that haha damn.
Today is day number THREE of no binging and being back on track.
It feels AMAZING. I have Miss CJ to thank for that, you keep me strong.
You all do.
I started off the week weighing in at 129 :(
BUTTTT
yesterdays weigh was shocking
126
down three pounds?
Get the fuck outta here hahaha I'll take it THANK YOUUU
I've been walking doing yoga and being super busy lately.
It keeps my mind off of things and burns calories!!
Went n saw my friend whho just had a baby yesterday, baked her some fresh bread and went to visit.
after the whole fam damily went up to the mall walked around alot, hubby n my oldest had lunch I had butter pecan coffee omg orgasm.
but we walked that mall good
Came home had supper then went for our after supper family walk.
haha writing this i realize how "normal" we sound hahaha i hate it.
weighed this am
124.5
lowest YET!!!!
I feel so strong an inspired, back on track :)
I can't seem to stop freezing lately tho. brrr
Today I'm gonna stay in for a bit n do some much needed laundry and some cleaning around the house.
Cook supper...maybe some bread....then off for our walk again
Yesterday was my first day of absolutely no smoking
Monday night i kinda flipped so I found resin n left overs that I could and smoked.
It felt good but at the same time I feel like i failed cuz i caved into smoking
But yesterday seemed better...i was only 90% bitch
Doubling up my anxiety meds helps :P
To keep my motivation going.....I'm pulling out my skinny jeans.
The ones I wore at my lowest weight (99)
Their not a zero their a size three but they were baggy and it's the size 3 a 7 year old would fit into lol
I go thru clotbhes like mad but Ive managed to keep these.
I'm excited.

Stay strong all
loves from mama Nikki

3 comments:

  1. hump day? hahaha.
    i like that thinspo picture too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss!
    Great first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you should be so proud <3 I'm so happy you are feeling better and back on track. I've missed you so much. Lots of love to you, stay strong sweetie <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete