Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'M HOME

Hello Lovelies

I'm finally home <3
Don't know if I'm happy or not haha.
I get to pick up my brand new glasses today!!! I'm excited for that since I've been waiting for them since before I left for my trip, lol.

BC was good, had it's shitty parts....almost killed my mother, but I needed to get home somehow, lol.
she says her mother is stubborn but I know the apples dont fall far from the tree. haha
I left my cell on the plane yesterday
I was in tears, shambles, and blamed my mom
I ripped her head off pretty good,
Unbeautiful-your not selfish cause i pretty much flipped out at anyone and everyone yesterday for no reason. cause i lost my cell and because I'm fat hahaha yah
I'm over it though, I weighed for the first time in a week
I was probability around 132 when I left,
I binged i ate so much more than I usually do, ate shit...well not literally shit but not safe foods.
I got my period yesterday 
and it was a late night weigh
it was 130.5
ya, i lost weight
on my trip like i always do......its mindfucking but good.
considering the facts
I weighed this am at 129
not great
but better wayyyy better than i thought
But i COULD be way lower but lets not focus on that..
lol
I didn't take as many pics as I would have liked but the weather was rainy basically the entire time. I didn't feel like going to the beach lol
I got some cute gifts tho, for myself hahaha I'll take some snaps soon and post them up sooon
i got some cute new t shirts n shit too
nice n tight so they keep me motivated
uhm i have so much to write and say but i cant think of anything hahaha
If your wondering how my trip went or have questions ask away lol
ask anything
it was fun
shenanigans are fun
i am glad to be home though
my space
haha
OK I'll edit this later and hopefully post some pics and my new glasses.
Cause I'm gonna rock the nerd in me
Madd love bitches
Niks
<3 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are back. Missed ya.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chika, I hope you're doing better!!
    My phone died (literally died) and I got a new one (for the millionth time) so text me in the am cos i have no numbers :(
    I hope you're feleing better because you are
    -funny
    -pretty
    -driven
    -motivating
    -amazing
    -on the way to skinniness at its' finest

    talk to you tomorrow Lovely!!
    <3 <3 <3 CJ

    ReplyDelete