Tuesday, March 1, 2011

RED ALERT

Good day :)
I didn't binge last night n prob had 200 cals all day :)
Weighed this morning at 129, sunday was a bad night.
but, I'm still in the 20's and I did good yesterday and today so far so good.
Got up had a smoke and coffee, went to the bank.
Now home in my warm house. Damn cold.
Had a yogurt-35cals
Wired on coffeh...

Cj your MY love <3 I was lost without you. Im always here for you and behind you no matter what!!!!!!!!youve been my inspiration

yeah the bread went bad but im strong now :)

Cal- ya yoga is becoming my life i love every aspect of it and its starting to give me a pretty bendy and sexy looking body FINALLY.
The yoga class i went to was amazing
i wish i could go everyday

Glitch- ya that quote is from a song, i tend to pick out quotes that seem fitting i have so many but im never on here when i rememeber them, d;oh!!!!

Gonna go see a friend here soon.....get out for a bit :)
Dinner will be small
and im crossing my fingers for the scale to be back to where it was at 127.5
that would be nice
but im not expecting it, i just hope its not the same or god forbid somehow higher.

Hopefully when i go out my boys will smoke a fatty with me.

im just excited to get out without the kids so i can blast the music and myself into oblivion.
hah dang

Americas next top model started again last wednesday. I am obsessed with that show. its good thinspo and i love the photo shoots and how creative they are. I will be taking tons ans tons of pics when i go to bc so i will post if i can while im there or when  I get back.
T-Minus 6 days til BC <3

I have no more thought hahah will possibly post more later gaters!!!
thinking of you all
stay strong<3

Marissa Miller <3 girl crush<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't binge. the thinspo has a killer stomach too. Hope you are doing good, stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having a good day! :D love that picture and the bathing suite

    ReplyDelete