Thursday, March 3, 2011

To live doesn't mean your alive.




Interesting eh?
EDITEDDDD AT BOTTOM!!
Stole it from a guy friend on facebook. hah
I'm not gay but I wouldn't say no too those chicks.
Maybe bi-curious, I don't know,call it what you want.
I wouldn't turn away a pretty thin girl.

Anywhoooooo.....
Yea the week hasn't really been the greatest.
Binged, didn't binge, binged, fasted....
and then today.
I weighed, I'm not impressed.
But I plan on it dropping as I fasted yesterday and plan on being good til Monday.
I have a goal in mind for Monday but we will see how tomorrow's weigh goes and see if the goal is fesable.
Yea fasted yesterday, which is rare, but yesterday was SHIT and it felt good being empty and pure.
I lose more  when I eat small healthy things.
im proud of my fast tho.
Ive still been reading everyones blogs just been busy to comment etc.

I keep forgetting BC is soon, I'm leaving this, even just for a little bit, hopefully a break, I'm scared it won't be much of a break at all.
But lets not get ahead of ourselves right? RIGHT
4 days.

I'm thinking of quitting smoking.....well weed......it's all I smoke other than the odd cig at the boys or when/if I drink.

It really seems to be feulling alot of whats going on around here lately.
but at the same time im so dependant on it I can hear the voices in my head screaming no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I guess we will see.
today its cold again and so snowy.
Gabby can i come surf with you please??????????????
Fuck this snow
I hate being in.
but today i shall clean
coffee
yoga
and whatever shit comes my way
i should shower
hahaha yah thats right its a privilege when u have two young kids so dont judge me!!

HA
I have nothing else.
Cj- MON AMIS!!!!!!! <3

I love you all equally....maybe.....
hahaha
peace out

NIKKI

p.s.
im jealous of everyones gorgeous blogs.....mines LAME...expect changes....:)

I feel fucking AMAZING!
I just did some intensive Shakti Yoga for energy
I think it worked
my weight this morning wasn't the best but i feel really good.
I didnt do yoga or anything yesterday and I sure felt it.
I feel FAB!
Lets see how long it lasts lol
I had a yogurt after yoga (35 cals) cause fasting doesnt do shit for me.
I'm making homnemade chicken vegetable soup for supper.
I better get my new freaking glasses soon!!!!
I think i should at least vacuum.
yay for b urning more cals
i have the energy
yayyayaya
end <3
love u

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing well, love. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I think your blog is lvoely, btw! But, I feel jealous of other people's blogs too. I wish I knew how to make mine fancy and pretty and artsy but I just don't have a clue how to do it, lol.

    Giving up weed is hard. I miss it so, so, so much. I don't smoke it often now because it either makes me pig out and purge or it makes me fight like hell not to. I miss how incredible it makes me feel...how it makes my anxiety just melt away...when I was high was the only time I felt at peace and relaxed. The biggest sacrifice I made to lose weight was giving it up. UGH. I wish I could smoke it.

    I hope you are hanging in there and staying strong! Much love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your staying positive!!! :)

    As far as those girls, I wouldn't turn them down either - and I'm straight... well :) Mostly straight? bahaha, I don't know - lets just leave it at confused.

    About smoking - I never smoked pot, but I was big into edibles - I gave it up actually because I gained weight while stoned! Because I ate everything that was around me...

    =] STAY STRONG - STAY HOPEFUL - and do NOT GIVE UP. YAY FOR CAPS. lol

    As for the soup sounds full of noms!

    Glitch. ;)

    ReplyDelete