Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's next?

I will be so thin, that their will be no room for pain.
Even though I'll never be good enough for him, maybe, just maybe one day for me.
I no longer have a heart because it's been ripped out and stomped on.
Im at my lowest weight since I found out I was pregnant again. I think I'm actually lower.
Yay I guess
Maybe he will leave me when I get thin enough.
I had a taste of the good life.
What a tease.
I must have done something very horrible to deserve this.
Today was such a good day, I shouldn't expect much
Fuck
I was naive to think I could be happy.
Fuck
I wanted to cut like I have never before.
Find me in a pool of blood and maybe you'll see...
I didn't because I'm gonna rock my bones when they come n not to have to answer more questions.
Ok bed
Day 5 no binging
Ya fuck you fat
End

1 comment: