Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pics n' Shit

Down two pounds more this morning from yesterday.
127, back at my lowest yet and I'm on my rag.
I'm so strong
I've got ana by the balls, or whatever she has.
Shes my bitch now.
Day was going good til hubby.
I don't wanna talk about it.
I just feel like nothing, piece of shit, dumb,stupid, worthless...I could go on.......
But I feel horrid enough.
His parents are here too which makes everything a million times better.( Insert sarcasm here)
She made me eat, but it was safe so ok.
Shes trying to convince me to eat carbs for supper....I WONT give in.

uhm I finally got some pics on my comp.
I bought these cause i was on the ocean and I also like to bring something memorable from the ocean. the hairpins mmm I love butterflies...so light
I love anything
the hummimgbird ring
they can fly their light
Pretty hey?
uhm here's some shirt's i got

This ones for you Softy <3
Gabbies- thanks for the welcome
I missed all u guys to much
lets see if i got more pics

This is where I was...the town is right on the ocean
It was just shitty and rainy when I was there.

I got my new glasses but I don't wanna put a pic of my grotesque face on here.
I'm mad so ill write more later
God forbid
Fuck you life for fucking me up the ass.
Thanks Alot
 
Nikki

P.s I just hit 1,000 hits. Thanks you guys for making me feel something and reading my blog <3


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job on being down in weight. =3 That's fantastic.

    LOVE the hello kitty shirt. I freaking love hello kitty. ;)

    and beautiful pictures -- I've never been down by the ocean; I live by a lake. =/ a boring lake. haha

    hope your day gets better with you hubby. <3 <3 <3 stay strong. x

    ReplyDelete