Monday, March 21, 2011

Things are ok........
Binged....
BUT
I am staying positive, did some yoga, pilates and some stretching :)
Bought a pink yoga mat today. It's pretty and has flowers on it.
I also got some resistance bands to help with my yoga and hopefully tone some more.
I feel I have so much to write.
My brain is empty though.

Unbeautiful- thanks for your comments :)
Glitch- I LURV YOU haha and your award i love your blog and how your a nerd like me.
GraceyJ I miss you and hope your well <3
Gabby- i lurv you too
im sorry if i missed anyone
feel free to complain lol
CJ-my lover i wont fail you again

im rambling, uhm the inlaws leave tomorrow morning
I feel I should have something to look forward too
but i have nothing going
kinda makes me sad
i dont know what to think or do
but lets not think...........
stay strong
x
o
x
o
Nikki


1 comment:

  1. Ahaha...fuck the munchies!!! I didn't give in. I only lost .2 lb from yesterday since I didn't purge. It is a bit discouraging but I'm not giving up on my diet...sometimes it just takes the body awhile to adjust.

    I've just started getting into yoga and pilates myself! Your pink mat sounds so cute. You should post a picture of it :-) I really need to get one when I'm not so broke, haha.

    I hope you are doing well, love! Stay strong xxxx

    ReplyDelete