Friday, March 11, 2011

Quck up date lovelies

OMG
I miss this
I miss ALL of you So much.
CJ!!!! I love you stay strong
gabby xoxoxo
As
Glitch
Unbeautiful
EVERYONE.
If i didn't mention you....slap me....and I will.
My memory is on vacation mode.

Ive been in BC since Monday evening.
It's Friday already
wow, been visiting alot
I have to take more pics of this place it's just been hectic with two kids

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna kill my mom..........
we wont get into it cuz then this post would take forevearrrrr and i don't have the time and or patience aha yay me eh?

my mom and my grandma said i was to thin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

crazy women. it doesn't bother me, but i have been eating more since I've been here during the day but not binging at night, i think my metabolism is sped up cuz i wanna eat all the time ack this is bad
didn't bring a scale
but I'll live
i fit into my tight jeans
the ones i did before kids
that's my motivation

holy shit i have so much to read and write.....
the hubby's bro came and saw me.........
Had the in laws house to myself.........
where to start where to start.....;)
that's another post entirely
I'm having fun
I'm relaxed
the ocean is therapeutic

I miss yoga my lover <3
omg I'm rambling

I'm sorry i haven't been around to read or comment, i read here and there.
I MISS YOU
I want all of you to stay strong
stay skinny
and I'm thinking of all of you
<3
MaMa NiKkI

1 comment: