Monday, March 28, 2011

Not Dead nor Alive.

I don't even know where to begin, of even if I should even bother.
She looks nice tho eh? Mhhmm
I Miss all of you and I try n keep up as well as I can these days. I'm sorry I havent posted in forever, not much to say other than failure. Binged alot.
Havent lost but I don't think I've gained......
127.5 last night......still......fuck
My goal of 110 by May 7th is slipping so far out of sight.
I went to a party on the weekend. It was fun.
Weed, booze, good friends :) Was fun to get out.
I was i looked skinnier for the party.
Better. thinner.
I MUST get back on track, I cant honestly live with all this FAT all over me.
People need to STOP telling me I look good, cause then I think I look ok when I know I don;t.
I'm getting comfortable here and this is NOT where I want to be.
Please tell me iam fat
iam nothing
until iam thin
I need tough love!!!!!
I'm thinking of posting a pic i took of my back..............
Oui or Non?

I need feedback people
OMG I have another follower!!!!!
That makes me smile, welcome....welcome.
uhm ok that distracted me haha shit.
It wasnt even something shiny hahaha fml

http://www.metrolyrics.com/save-me-lyrics-nicki-minaj.html
please listen to this beautiful song.

It has my favorite quote and I think I have posted it before.

"It's not your fault, I'm a bitch, I'm a monster.
Yes I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer.
But I'm alone, on my throne, all these riches.
I came this way, all this way, just to say eh......"

I've been taking lots of pills lately.
It helps numb my mind and body.
I Won tickets to the Lil Wanye and Nicki Minaj concert here at the end of April.
Off of a radio station. I was in shock, awed, never thought I could go cuz im poor etc
I love them, and im in love with nicki at the moment....
I was Stoked until.............hubby said sell them........get some money that we can put towards something for us. I understand where he is coming from BUT I didnt plan on winning these tickets and its someone who ive been dying to see. Hes only got two canadian dates....and nicki minaj? Shes my idol.....hubby hates rap so he doesnt wanna go, any other concert i would totally sell em, but this one? Im basically being guilt tripped into selling them. I still havent fully backed down from going but he makes mefeel like a selfish BITCH and basiclaly says i have to sell them.
He called me selfish too
hahahahah
fuck you
whats he gonna do if i do go?
 leave me??  please......
Yah he will be mad but hed get over it.

I cant go and have fun|? nope.........
karma was nice to me for A day, got my hair cut n colored on friday and won tickets.
I knew it wouldnt last long.
Thank god i was prepared.

I dunno what else to spew on here right now. I'll edit n post more later :)
stay skinny
cause im discusting
but not for much longer
I need your help <3
stay strong xxxx




3 comments:

  1. I had a really rough weekend with binging myself...so you aren't alone...its so miserable and I'm sorry you've been struggling too. Your May goal is still possible babe we just have to crack down and motivate :-) You should totally post a picture of your back, I bet you look tiny! Glad you had fun getting out and partying <3 stay strong babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go to the concert. You won the tickets. How often can you say "yeah, I won these tickets from the radio station."? Not often, if ever. You won them so go and make use of them. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gogo to the concert. :) It will be fun - and it will be distracting and maybe help you feel more positive. :) smile girly... because you deserve to be smiling.

    I love the lyrics to that song - especially the last line - sinful. Poetic.

    ReplyDelete