Sunday, February 27, 2011

hey
day went ok
got high, and went to my actual first yoga class :)
i practice is alot at home but this was my first time in a studio
it was great.
i hope i can go another time

the roads were shit driving out there
im a bit stressed n shit from that.
kinda down n in a bitchy mood
but dunno why
weight is good did yoga 200 cals for the day
what could possibly be bringing me down?
I I have a thought or two
but dont wanna think about ir right now

Hubby made buns and bread all day
fml
came home n the whole house reaked of bread and hes got buns in the oven right now.
fresh homemade buns?
i fucking hate you
im doing good...
i dont want to eat but i can;t explain if i was to binge
why is this so hard and confusing to name a few

"It's not your fault, I'm a bitch, I'm a monster. Yes I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer"
Nicki Minaj

I'm so contradicted right now.
I can;t even explain these thoughts into words
I hope my glasses come in this week
:( that would make me happy

Cj-im glad your back!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

"The numbers race through my brain, they wont stop, the torture, the pain."
Nikki(me) :)

End
peace
nikki
<3

3 comments:

  1. Nikki my love, i am so glad to be back too, yay
    just think about your sexy yoga body and the bread will dissapear :)
    now iiim thinking of your sexy yoga body raaawr
    LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yoga! It's so relaxing :) ewww, bread. My parents are always baking sweet things and trying to shove it down my throat. Basically I just don't breathe when I'm home and I barely get through it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not your fault, I'm a bitch, I'm a monster. Yes I'm a beast and I feast when I conquer - AH. I love this....

    I'm sorry about the bread - oh it must have been painful! :(

    I adore yoga - especially meditating while doing it!

    ReplyDelete