Monday, February 14, 2011

I can see the light...

Hey all
I did it
I can't believe it, I'm waiting to wake up and realized it was all a dream.
I can do it
my goal for today was 130
129
Happy valentines day to me!!!
I'm glad i didn't weigh yesterday
Dinner at my parents went well
BInge free: 5 days I think that's the most ive gone in forever I can't even remember
I'm gonna try n make it a week
:) I'll be strong!
Today my mom gave me money so I could get out of the red in my account
I cried cuz were so broke
Feels like a weight off my shoulders
I love them to death
Bbyhales stay strong u don't need a man anyways haha
Cj please text me I need you
Happy valentines day everyone even if this day I think is a sham boo just a corporate holiday
But I'm sending my love and strength to all of you today and everyday.
Today has been good so far
Had a tomato and some coffee :)
I went for a walk to the bank too so I could deposit the money so yay money and some exercise :) I hope I can squeeze some yoga in too.
Take care Angela xoxoxo
Stay strong stay thin
Niks

2 comments:

  1. Great job for the weight loss!
    3 days B/P free for me, but you are doing so much better and I'm real proud. Its so difficult.
    Happy V-DAY (BELATED)
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day. I am happy you are happy cause me and my bestfriend both spent the day curled up in balls crying, I am glad some people still enjoy the day!!
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete