Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I love your pocket rocket

Good day!! I didn't binge last night n prob had 200 cals yesterday :) it gives me new hope. Thank god or whoever listens lol
Softy I can't wait till our next chat!!! Stay strong mon amis!!!
Thanks everyone for ur reads and comments it helps.
Aunt flo is gone! Good riddance you bitch.
New goal- no binging for a week n be down 5 lbs by monday. Oh ya it's gonna happen I know I can do it. I should have done it already! Fuck you food
But I'm excited for the results n how good I will feel I'll be thin by my birthday in may bitches. I promise! Best birthday present EVAR!!!
Uhm I love my boys <3 xoxox their keeping me sane
I love my support you guys are my rocks!!!
I love weed and music haha
Err I was watching the news and I loved the quote I heard about obese teens;

"winnings good, losings better." I love it!! Its my new motto
and scene!
My minds gone blank with thought
Pestering will commence later
Stay strong damnitt!!
Xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh well done love! i wish i had your motivation not to binge /:
    keep up the good work (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "winnings good, losings better." - lol I love this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "winnings good, losings better" love it!

    I wish the motivation not to binge was contagious. I think and hope I can make it through this evening without a binge...but knowing me it won't work out that way.

    I love music and weed too. Some of the best things ever :-)

    take care, hon <3

    ReplyDelete