Friday, February 11, 2011

I've still been reading all your blogs even if I don't comment, I'm still only using my phone.
Let's see what's new. Hubby and I are in a real tough place right now n neither of us knows what to do. So we just don't talk about it :( I wish he would open up to me more. I'm down another 2lbs I guess...132.5...honestly Lisa disappointed at first it only went down .5 from yesterday and I did yoga yesterday restricted and my cals for the day were 180. You know what's going thru my head? I shoul prob eat a bit more healthy during the day like veggies and yogurt cuz it's very safe but at the same time my mind is thinking more food????? You crazy bitch! You still have so far to go. So I'm gonna try a yogurt n see what happens :) I still plan on being 130 by monday!! I know valentines day is close n how things are around here and our lack of cash I don't see things being romantic at all. Im terrified chocolate will slowly work it's way into my house due to vday, I've got a golden plan....regift!!!! Haha I'm poor and if I give it to someone I'll save money and look like a good friend hahaha you thought thy this time you could sabotage me!!!!! Bahahaha I win.
Uhm what else I don't know....thinking is over rated
I need my coffee
My lifeline
Stay strong my lovers!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the money issues, I'm going through that myself. As for eating on V-DAY (I'm also worried) Try chocolate covered strawberries. Its more strawberries than chocolate. 4 of them are about 120-140 cals.
    Stay strong hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're doing great! And I basically onyl eat healthy foods. Its great, you can eat more, but still have minimal cals / fat! and because you eat more often there's a less chance of binging.

    hope things work out for you and your hubby.

    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete