Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V is for vagina

Hahaha got your attention didn't I?!? ;)
Kirrari happy belated v day to you too. That's really great your three days no binging!! That's great!!!

I managed 5 days and I caved last night I'm sorry everyone but it won't get in my way. I didn't weigh this am cuz I was to scared but today I'm gonna limit my cals and do some cleaning :)
I'm disappointed in myself but I'm getting back up brushing myself off and getting back on track!!
I realized I've lost 11 pounds since prob Jan 24th ish gives me motivation to keep going. I hope last night didn't sabotage me too bad.
Only tuesday hey? Damn I need a new goal.... Give me your ideas people!!!!!!
My mum hugged me yesterday n said oh your getting so tiny!!! Inside I was ecstatic but I knew it's not a good sign. Mental note wear layers around parents etc.
I'm going thru my clothes today and getting rid of unnesseaaries like old maternity clothes and shit I don't wear anymore. Alot of my old stuff is fitting again :) it's great motivation and I found my skinny skinny jeans from when I was 99lbs I can't freaking wait to try them on and be able to button them....I'm to scared now though haha awe but I'm going to be strong!!!
Blah I just wish I could get high n fucked up on pills today but I kind of have a responsibility lol ah well later will be good
Time to purge
My closet that is lol
Stay strong angels
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment