Thursday, February 24, 2011

I fly with the stars in ths sky

I just wanna touch her collar bones <3

Well,
yesterday was ok.
Got a few errands done sans kids.
so that was sweet, saw my boys <3
Went out for supper at Dim Sum.
Which equal zero healthy
I was scared but it actually turned out not too bad
Had lots of veggies,shrimp scallops.
I managed to survive. lol
Yay me!!
I weighed in this am,
same as when I weighed the other day.
I'm trying to stay positive.
It didn't go up and we did go for supper last night.
I didn't work out  cause I could barely walk .hahah
Today I did yoga and have been stretching and doing lots around the house because it's -36 degrees Celsius. For my american friend i have no clue what that is in Fahrenheit, but it's DAMN cold.
Deffo to cold to go out today.
so yay for working out all day
I've had 35 cal yogurt and 5 almonds which was 34
so im at 58 and it's 3:00pm
not bad.
dinner will be easy
dessert is my favorite cause theirs no calories hahaha
mmmm weed

T-minus 11 days til BC <3

Becky: I think it was your blog with all the pics they were really great!!!!

I didn't binge last night :)

yay for my boring ass post lol
I hope my weight is down tomorrow.

That is all for meow.

Love you all
stay strong
Nikki
<3

4 comments:

  1. "that is all for meow"
    Oficial new best friend is Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yay me!!!! it's way more fun to say than right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmm your dinner sounded amazing. I freaking love scallops. Noms!

    I am so happy you'r in a good mood! :) This post made me smile... stay positive, girly! <3

    ReplyDelete