Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm back bitches

I call you all bitches but truely it's a compliment from my heart
I ate 8 almonds which is 69 cals hahaawwww yea 69!!!lol

Went for an hour long walk carrying my baby and pulling my oldest in her sled it was an amazing workout and day out :) was warm baby fell asleep as we walked, came home she was still asleep so I put her in her bed, felt more motivated (wtf)did yoga for about 15 to stretch and did sit-ups with my oldest haha I dunno where this motivation came from but im throwing it all out their for u bitches can stay strong!!!! You can do it, we will stick together and remember why were doing this.
I had 20 cals of yogurt
And then low sodium beef broth with carrots and celery and 2 slices of turkey =50
so my grand total today is 220-240. I added more today so let's see if it helps speed this up. :D
Cj your amazing so strong I fucking love you girl!!!
Kirarri I love ur comment stay strong
Bbyhales your doing so good don't give up
Sienna I love u too
I really do love having all of you and knowing someone understands. Xoxoxo stay strong my beautiful angels!!!!!!
Mama Nikki loves u all
Peace love skinny support

Days binge free: 2. :D

2 comments:

  1. Awh! i love this post! im glad things are looking up! And I know how you feel about the motivation! Mine randomly kicked in last week! well, 6 days ago! Woohoo :).
    go us!

    ps, what is yoga like? Do you know a good website so i could maybe start practicing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    WOOHOO BABY!!!
    MILFMILFMILF!!
    LOL <3

    ReplyDelete