Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's go time

Hey hey hey
Didn't binge last night!! Woop uhm had a not bad sleep and I managed to avoid the sale this morning. So I'm really really REALLY hoping I've done good enough to be 130 tomorrow morning. It would be the best start to the week ever,
I'm still binge free for 4 days? 5 days? Last time I binged was last tues night
So today will be day 5!!!! HellZ yea!
I'm so motivated I'm realizing I'm getting closer and closer the better I do and I'm so focused I love the feeling!!!
Bbyhales your doin great too!! Yay for Canadian hot skinny bitches!! Woop
As I can't believe u think I'm inspiration. That is amazing thank you thank you
Everyone I missed I love you too!
I had diet tea today and 35 cal yogurt so I'm still low an have to have supper but I won't eat much :) I'm excited for more progress n that I didn't weigh this am :)
Stay strong beautiful
Nikki Nikki your so fine.....

2 comments:

  1. yes! go Canadians!
    I had 190 cal today. Don't plan on eating anything else..
    I think me and my boyfriend broke up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB :D that is awesome to hear!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete