Sunday, February 27, 2011

Owy my bum.....

So Hi :)
My weekend has been great so far. I haven't binged in......4 days? Weird, I usually keep close track, maybe because im not im not overstressing. hmmm odd
So my goal for MONDAY was 129.
I weighed in at 128.5 on SATURDAY!!
ya, im still baffled excited and motivated!!
I did good yesterday, had a drink of Vodka which is 60-80 cals but i made room for it in the day.
I wasn't going to weigh this morning due to drinking being up late etc.
buuuut i did anyways
<3
:D
127.5
lowest yet!!!!
120 is my first actual goal.
im so close i cant give up now!!!!!
summeer summer summer!!!
Victorias secret is my lover!!
It's thinspo i can look at without hubby asking whats that blah blah lol
shes on my desktop background too, hubby was like OH nice. i thought hed freak haha yay me.
I went n saw my boys again last night <3
being surrounded by cute boys who think your hot and amazing and makes u feel like a million bucks.
Totally Priceless <3
Ive never had as great friends as I do now.
was me and 6 guys?? hahahaha HEAVEN!!!!!!

Today I'm actually going to my very first actual yoga class!!
I do yoga and pilates very frequently on my phone or with dvds due to kidlets lol.
But a girl i went to highschool with invited me. my mamas gonna watch the girls while i go.
Im super stoked!!
Im nervous tho too cuz ive never actually attended a class with other people.

uhm i fell on my ass/hip last night on some stairs.
haha yay me
i was more embarassed tan hurt
but i got a nice bruise forming
<3 haha

I hope your weekends have been ok everyone
<3 stay strong
it wont be long

peace
love
<3skinny<3

No comments:

Post a Comment